Monday, November 9, 2020

Jennica Figueredo--Civic Engagement

Jennica Figueredo

I am very grateful to be in this class and improve every day in this beautiful experience. This project taught us a lot and transmitted us experience and the great importance of voting and how each vote counts and from a very young age our parents must teach us our rights as citizens that privilege no one will never be able to remove them. Each team made a beautiful project well-prepared and with a very fluent communication, I think we surprised our guesses as well as I was surprised by the fabulous work that each group does. My team is a fairly united team, we have a good leader and the truth is that it is always very easy for us to communicate, we all agree and each one gives ideas and together we achieve it and make everything much easier From these projects I learned many things that I did not know and I value much more the importance of the vote of each person and how important it is that you yourself can choose your president. Put in our hands an importance that decides the future of each one of us. Not every country has that privilege, it was a new experience for each of us because there were many people watching, it was very impressive to see so many people entering the class, it was very nervous but each of us knew how to put our nerves aside and make everything was perfect, each one did a spectacular job, thanks to our professor for being their always and be supportive and be the best. I really liked the idea of ​​making videos because I'm very nervous and with all those people who were there the truth was going to panic, and I was going to forget everything I had to talk and the truth was going to be a moment a little difficult for me it is quite difficult for me to speak in public thanks to this class that fear have been overcome it a bit but there are still nerves in me. The first presentation was still spectacular but this one I already feel that we have been improving that there was more practice more confidence in this I saw the project much more prepared, although they have both been fabulous and I hope they all continue to go out together with my group mates who really can't stop saying how great they are, and we form a good team together. In closing, I hope that we continue to do a good job and surprise ourselves at each project and learn more about each of us and what each of us has to offer. I will never regret the decision to have taken this class, and I am sure that everyone thinks the same as me.




1 comment:

9/11 Presentation

       As we moved on to our third project about informative speeches everyone had a pretty good idea of how to prepare for it. All groups w...