Monday, September 28, 2020

SPC2608 First Presentation

     Just last week, my group and I (group 1) presented our first presentation for our SPC2608 class. I am not going to lie, I was slightly nervous because being at home is very unpredictable. My grandma lives with me and is home doing her own thing and tends to make a great deal of noise. Before every class I have to remind her that I will be in a class and she cannot make too much of a racket because I will not hear the lessons and instructions from my professor. 

    I think our group did fantastic. Everything we put together came out flawlessly and our presentations were finished in due time as well. I was in charge of pretty much the end of the chapters that we were in charge of presenting which had to do with understanding the demographic that you will be presenting to. I included detailed yet simplistic information into my presentation and I used the iSpeak book from our lecture. 

    I should also give credit to the other groups of presenters. I feel like I am learning a significant amount in this class that I will not be able to obtain anywhere else with the help of my fellow classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/11 Presentation

       As we moved on to our third project about informative speeches everyone had a pretty good idea of how to prepare for it. All groups w...