Monday, September 28, 2020

Chapter Presentations

I love all the presentations in general I thought that because it was our first presentation I was going to see more difficulty but in reality not all of us did a good job, and we left the fear and shyness. As always happens we had some difficulties with the audio and those things but everything was solved calmly. For example, I never had before an online presentation, it was a new experience for me, as well seeing them all presenting through my laptop is a new thing I think for most of us. I loved how everyone was prepared and had their topics very clear and well reviewed. Everyone in general showed how it should be presented without fear and expressing ourselves with perfection and wisdom as well as you learn a lot by listening to others give a good explanation the truth was, we all gave our best to achieve those good presentations. All the groups put in a lot of effort, our team had a lot of chemistry, we got along very well, we made small friends and people that we will get to know a little more every time we have to work together. Likewise, the teacher had a lot of patience for each group and always try to help us with all our little technical problems This class has been helping me a little more to be sociable, I am really shy, I am not one of those people who speak easily but seeing all These presentations and seeing that everyone made it very easy helped me to put that aside and express myself more. I am grateful to have chosen this class. Those were just our first presentations and I see that we all did quite well, so I hope we do much better little by little, confronting the small mistakes and learning more from them . Never in my life had seen such a well and prepared presentations, and we were the first group we did not have so much time to prepare but it seems to me that we covered it, and we did it. I also really liked the idea that we all had our cameras turned on since we never turn them on in class, most of them by shame, in this way we not only know the voices but also how each one is. I hope we have many more presentations so that we can get to know a little more with our group and also learn more from each of our classmates.I also liked that each group covered everything in time, and we did not have to wait time because each one was super organized, everything was well-prepared and each one knew at the time that they had to say their part, the group leader at no time had to call anyone because I was not attending or anything everyone was attending perfectly.I will love to present again with the same people who I already present a very good team.I hope I have expressed myself in the best way and that everyone can understand me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

9/11 Presentation

       As we moved on to our third project about informative speeches everyone had a pretty good idea of how to prepare for it. All groups w...